And I’m back!! Happy Sunday, friends! What is everyone looking forward to this week?
I’ve been, as a friend put it earlier this week, absent lately, but sometimes life comes at you fast. And you know what? Some things have to give sometimes (like Sundry) and that’s okay!
I stand by Sundry Sunday’s byline “Take Care“, because it really is so important, but I’m really looking forward to finally getting back in my routine and back to myself this week.
So what’s been going on? A little life update:
- If you follow along on Instagram we spent a weekend upstate!
- My best guy friend moved to New York 2 weeks ago! We’ll be working together to bring some cocktail concoctions to Sundry Sundays soon!
- I haven’t been able to stop singing the A Star Is Born soundtrack — or stop sobbing about the movie! (No spoilers here, I promise.)
- A huge (real life) work project consumed practically every thought I had for the past 3 weeks — cue a few meltdowns! I need to do better about compartmentalizing, seriously.
- Speaking of getting back in my routine, I’ve booked a class every day this week. WHEW! Mixing it up this week with my usual yoga (read: Y7), cycling (this is not my thing, not at all), and I’m trying Tone House for the first time this week! Has anyone tried it?
Now some fun stuff!
Had my eye on:
Amazon Finds of the Week:
- A good pair of Celine look-alikes.
- Saw this jacket on The Strategist recently, and actually saw someone wearing out and about today!! Thinking I should pull the trigger…
- Bought this Fabric Shaver a few months ago, but it’s come in handy now that I’m pulling sweaters out of my closet!
- These wipes will come in clutch for my lunchtime workouts!
A few internet finds:
- Emily’s most picturesque streets in New York.
- Are you registered to vote? It’s extremely important that everyone’s voice is heard during this year’s midterms! Speaking of elections, I don’t want to know how much coffee this map took to conjure up.
- The video for Look What I Found (heyyyyyy A Star is Born heheh), and while we’re on the subject…
- Speaking of routines, Brighton’s Fall Morning Routine is so good – I love what she says about dancing.
xx. Take care, y’all!